Monday, January 18, 2010

Friends


When does one classify a friend as a true friend?


It's amazing.

Just think about it... when you were little you had the world of friend and you could hardly remember all their names. I remember I use to feel like a celebrity in school. A little star, cause everybody knew my name... But as you grow up you start to filter your friends to the handful you currently have and you classify them as "TRUE FRIENDS", but are they really..?


I recently had an episode with one of my girlfriends where she came to visit and made all the plans in the world, was in Cape Town for two weeks and I never even got to spend a day with her, cause she was never at home always out with the other friends... the kind that rocks up when there's a party but always unavailable when you need a shoulder to cry on.


Now I'm questioning myself, as to why do I always make time for the ones who doesn't have any time for me, or why am I such a good friend to those who only use me when they're in need?


But I suppose I still have hope that one day my "friends" will grow up and start to appreciate the quality & true friendship that I offer..


Or am I just fooling myself?


Krayzie B

No comments:

Post a Comment